Fashion fades, but style is eternal







Saturday, September 4, 2010

My first BLOG AWARD!!! Yay! and update

Well hello blogger beauties!


I know I have been missing for a couple of days, but I was just adjusting myself to work and school which now takes up alot of my time.

So a little update of what I have been up to lately. I started school this week and I attend fashion classes at night. so it can be very draining but I'm excited to learn to so that keeps me going.

Also I had a few singing gigs this week which was cool, I had a gig on thursday night to sing at this dinner event, they contracted me as a solo singer and I was backed up by another band it was more of a jazz band so it was different than singing with my band but it was nice.

I also had to do a sing-o-gram at a restuarant called Lucianos of Chicago and it was so awkward because the restaurant was so intimate and quiet so everyone heard me singing to the couple and stop eating and just was engage in what was going on, but it was kwel i got a round of applause when i was done so yayyy for me!!!


So that's basically what I've been up to lately besides work.


So I was given my first blog awards by pretty wonderful and she's just awesome for giving it to me so THANK YOU hun! You guys should really check out her blog she also gives the greatest beauty tips.









1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out! Congrats on your round of applause and good luck with school :) Loving the new design too btw :)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete