Fashion fades, but style is eternal







Wednesday, August 11, 2010

INSOMNIA!!!

Im wearing: Aqua maxi dress - F21
Fedora hat (can't remember from where)

So for some reason I can't seem to go to sleep, even though i have work early in the morning. Maybe its because I'm excited that my computer is working again and I can't wait to spend some time on my blog.



And I have so much stuff to put on there, my trip to NYC, some hauls, and my bday pics which was on the 7th of this month. But of course I know I will never go to sleep if I really started dealing with that tonight.

However since I am ubba excited i decided to upload just one pic its from the morning of my
bday! I had a breakfast date with some of my closest girlfriends (more to come later)
Well now I'm gonna go force myself to bed because i know i will regret this in the morning :P
Gudnite
























2 comments:

  1. OMG i wish i lived in the Bahamas! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks, its has its advantages and disadvantages, like itas a beautiful place but it lacks alot of retail privileges, no F21, H&M, etc. its kinda expensive for those things lol.
    But thanks for adding me!!

    ReplyDelete